Do I need RMA to return an item for repair?
Who do I call for part numbers and pricing?
Can Unis provide tracking numbers for package?
FAQ for Pong
Where do I locate the on and off switch for game?
- Switch is by the power cord going into the game.
How do I remove the glass from game for cleaning?
- Use suction cup provided by game to lift and clean.
How do I use the charger for my phone?
- Plug into charging port on the leg of pong.
How do I put game in service mode?
- 1 Player side press 10 seconds continue to hold, press right orange button 10 seconds continue to hold, then press 1 player button 10 seconds and release all at same time after 10 seconds.
FAQ for Lane Master
How many balls should be in each Lane?
- 1 per lane
Where are fuses located?
- Inside lower back door
How many AMP's on fuse board?
- 5 AMP
What does ball missing on display mean?
- Ball is missing from ball lift assembly.
Where is ball assembly?
- Middle of left and right side of lane
Are both ball assemblies identical?
FAQ for Wicked Tuna
What should the dip switches be set to in the 4 player consoles?
- Player 1 all off
- Player 2 1 on
- Player 3 2 on
- Player 4 1 & 2 on